Share this adventure
Take a trip back to San Francisco's rich Victorian past!
Explore lushly decorated interior of Queen Anne Style Victorian.
- Over 200 meticulously restored Victorians on tour.
- Learn to appreciate the difference between Queen Anne, Italianate, and Stick-Style Victorian architecture.
- Visit famous locations! See the Victorian where “Mrs. Doubtfire” was filmed and the Victorian featured in “Party of Five” television show.
- Tour area includes Japantown, Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow (Union Street shopping district).
- Scenic trolley bus ride to Victorian neighborhoods, passing through Union Street, Russian Hill, North Beach and Chinatown.
- Walk past beautifully manicured gardens in Pacific Heights.
- Enjoy spectacular views of San Francisco Bay including Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.
- Experience the local side of San Francisco with tree-lined streets and local shops.
- Go “off the beaten path” where tour buses and mini vans are prohibited.
- See San Francisco with a knowledgeable guide to make your visit even more special.
Relax and enjoy your San Francisco tour!
Take a trip back to the rich Victorian past on a San Francisco walking tour. Learn about the architecture, lifestyle and history of this fascinating era. For this San Francisco vacation, the group is small, the pace leisurely and the walk low impact. Whether one or many, join our group or arrange for a special interest tour of your own… the Victorian Home Walk Tour offers insight on the City, it’s history and attractions in a casual, personal pace. Relax and enjoy your San Francisco tour!
11 AM daily, year-round (weather permitting)
This non-athletic walking tour lasts approximately 2 1/2 hours, including a scenic trolley bus ride through Union Street, Russian Hill, North Beach and Chinatown.
Meet by the clock in the Westin St. Francis Hotel lobby. The hotel is located on Union Square at the corner of Powell and Geary streets.
Groups are usually made up of 6 to 12 people booking as individuals, couples or small groups.
Many have found the tour a great way to meet new friends. Private tours are available upon request.
How Much ?
$20 per person (reservations required). Includes transportation
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact the company directly to verify current prices.
Visit us for offering San Francisco walking tour, Road Trip Ideas San Francisco, san francisco sightseeing, what to see in san francisco and more.
- 2226 15th St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
- (415) 252-9485
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org