Share this adventure
Southern California's premiere helicopter tour provider!
OC Helicopters provides helicopter tours in the Orange County area. We provide both pre-scheduled and custom tours.
- Get Your Feet Wet Ride
- Laguna Beach Tour
- Orange County Beaches Tour
Our Top Tours
Get Your Feet Wet Ride (approx. 10 Minutes) $159
Not really, of course! This ride is a small “taste” of OC that takes you from the Atlantic Executive Terminal to the OC Coast and back. It’s a short smooth jaunt that’s sure to “wet” your appetite for more!
Newport Beach Tour (approx. 15 Minutes) $199
The Newport Beach Tour takes you over the, OC County Fairgrounds to Newport Back Bay, UC Irvine, San Joaquin Hills, Fashion Island, China Cove Beach, Pirate’s Cove Beach, Corona del Mar Beach, Balbo Peninsula, The Wedge, US Coast Guard Station, Little Balboa Island, Balboa Island, Collins Island, Peninsula Park, Balboa Pier, Balboa Pavilion, Balboa Island Ferry, Bay Island, Harbor Island, Linda Island, Bay Shores, Lido Isle, Newport Pier and the River Jetties.
Laguna Beach Tour (approx. 20 Minutes) $239
As you soar above, you will see spectacular views of the OC coastline from the comfort of the helicopter. View OC beaches, luxury homes, resorts, elite golf clubs, landmarks and more including, Balboa Island, Newport Harbor, Huntington Beach, Upper Newport Bay, San Joaquin Hills, The Wedge, Corona del Mar, Newport Coast, Pelican Resort, Crystal Cove, Emerald Bay, Crescent Bay, Heisler Park, Laguna Beach, Laguna Canyon and South Laguna Beach.
Book your Los Angeles helicopter tours today!
• Helicopter flights take off from our conveniently located offices at the Atlantic Executive Terminal, John Wayne Airport – 19711 Campus Drive, Ste 260, Santa Ana.
• Please be at our office a minimum of 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled flight time.
• Office Hours
Monday – Friday 10am to 4pm.
If we do not answer please leave a message and we will call you back within 24 hrs (usually sooner)
• Flight Hours
Fall/ Winter 11am – 7pm Friday to Sunday (Weather Permitting)
Late Spring/ Summer 11am to 7pm Monday-m Sunday (weather permitting/ as available)
• Reservations required 2 weeks in advance. Please call to schedule at (949) 851-6262
• Cancellation Policy
A MINIMUM of 48 hours rescheduling/ cancellation notice required. Failure to give proper notice will result in forfeited flight, voucher and all monies paid. Cancellation or refunds are subject to $25 per seat administration charge. A written request via email or US Post must be submitted.
• We currently fly several different types of Aircraft, seating from 3-4 passengers. A minimum of 2 passengers needed to fly on the R44 and 4 on larger Helicopters. If your party is less than the minimum people you will probably fly with other people.
• 225 lb maximum weight limit per person for weight/ balance & safety – 600 pound limit for total passengers.
• Must be 3yrs or older to fly. Passengers under 18 yrs must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
• Aircraft subject to change
• Flights may be rescheduled and/or rerouted in the event of unsafe weather conditions.
• Gratuity not included but ALWAYS appreciated. (Max needs to be kept in the lifestyle to which he would like to be accustomed)
• Must book and fly prior to any promotional expiration.
I just wanted to drop you a couple lines regarding the awesome flight we took along Laguna Beach last month for our anniversary. It was amazing and beautiful. Rick was a fun and expert pilot. It was an experience that we are still thinking about, and hoping to do again soon. Thanks again for a great time! – Sandra Obleas & David Walker
My photos, on the other hand, were no where near what they could be if to capture great images of the beauty of the vistas was my goal. I was more thrilled just to sit back and look around (and watch Laurie enjoy herself), which I throughly enjoyed. – Best Regards, Curtis Johnson
What a fun ride that was! Here are the photos. I didn’t get too much scenery because I was too busy checking everything out. The ocean around Laguna Beach has the prettiest blue colors imaginable.
Wow! What a great experience! It was a very special trip for us as this was our 60th Anniversary and our 80th birthdays. We’ve never seen so many interesting sites as our pilot pointed out to us on our tour. Sharing our experience with our family made them all envious and am I sure many of them will be participating in this fun trip. To Patti our host, Ric and Max our pilots, thanks for a great experience. – Mary and Bob Schureman
On May 26th, my son Gabriel Gutierrez and I went on an amazing flight with Phil and Rick. This was a present from me to my son for his 8th birthday, which he loved so much. Attached are some photos of our exciting adventure. All of you were so wonderful. We spoke of all of you during Gabriel’s birthday, and many friends and family were excited to try OC Helicopters.Thank you again for making Gabriel so happy!! – Carlos Gutierrez
OC Helicopter Tours provides 35% off Get Your Feet Wet, Newport and Laguna Tours. Visit us for Helicopter Tours Los Angeles, Los Angeles Helicopter Tours, Helicopter Flights Los Angeles, Helicopter Rental Los Angeles, OC Helicopters.
- 19711 Campus Drive #260, John Wayne Airport (SNA), Santa Ana, CA 92707, USA