Share this adventure
Experience the Rush
Welcome! The Price family decided to open up this shop as a natural extension of BEAR VALLEY SNOWMOBILE where we have been serving thousands of customers for the last forty years. For those customers who did not want to make the long trek up the mountain to Bear Valley, Motherlode Motorsports is conveniently located in Angels Camp of Calaveras County in northern California.
We offer Can Am SPYDER RENTALS for the the motorcycle enthusiast who may or may not have a motorcycle license. Yes, you do not need a motorcycle license in California to rent and drive a Can Am SPYDER – a very unique opportunity we offer to our customers! Visit us for spyder rental california, motorcycle rental california, motorcycle rental sacramento, can am roadster rental yosemite, motherlode motorsports.
Established in 2009, Motherlode Motorsports is the place to rent a CAN AM Spyder roadster motorcycle by the hour to enjoy the beautiful gold country and Sierra mountain range of Northern California’s Stanislaus Forest.
For those customers who own their own machines we offer aftermarket SALES & SERVICE repair of: Ski Doo, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, KTM, Suzuki, and Honda. Our sales floor is growing daily so come check out our latest consignment sales of snowmobiles, quads, and motor cross motorcycles.
Come visit our shop today for the latest FOX fashions and back packs, motor cross tools, parts and accessories. Anything we don’t have can be ordered and promptly delivered to our shop – including most OEM parts.
We are open everyday from 12pm – 4pm except for Sunday and Monday when we are closed.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Time Rental Price Additional Insurance Fee
Hourly $69 $25
4 Hour $149 $25
24 Hour $269 $25
Weekly $1499 $175
What to Bring
• Driver’s License – domestic or international are accepted
• Dress in layers – a wind proof jacket is always handy
• Feel free to bring your own DOT approved helmet, if not we will loan you one of ours at no charge
• Sun Glasses
• And most importantly: Camera!
What is Provided
• 1st tank of gas
• Full face helmet
• Unlimited mileage
• Delivery of your Spyder to YOUR location (by appointment only and additional charges may apply)
• Yellow color Spyder – it is the coolest color and everyone will be able to see you
• Orientation to make sure you are comfortable with the controls before you take off!
• 25 years or older
• Passengers need to be 10 years or older
• No extra charge for the passenger – bring your family and friends!
• Riding Spyder roadsters in the Gold Country allows you to explore wine country motorsport rentals, old mining towns, cave exploration, zip line fun, shopping, antique stores, gold country fun, pan for gold, Columbia State Park, Angels Camp, Mountain Ranch, Sonora, San Andreas, Murphys, New Melones, Scenic Bypass, Calaveras county, Tuolumne county, Alpine county, and Big Trees State Park.
If you prefer motorcycling along Hwy 4 in the high country you can enjoy breath taking views of Lake Alpine, Cape Horn, Stanislaus Meadow Loop, Mosquito Lakes, Hermit Valley, Pacific Valley, Floger Peak, Hiram Peak, Carson-Iceberg Wilderness, Toiyabe National Forest, Mokelumne River, Mokelumne Wilderness, picturesque Spicer Reservoir, Utica Reservoir, Union Reservoir, visit quaint towns like Arnold, Bear Valley, Markleeville and national treasures like Big Trees State Park and Yosemite National Park.
Motorcycle rental packages include 1 hour, 4 hour, 24 hour and weekly options.
We are located in the Sierra foothills, half way between South Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park in the Gold Rush town of Angels Camp.
Renting a Spyder is a lot of fun. Spyder motorcycles come with 2 person seats with and without backrests, with high and low windshields. Nice to have a motorcycle drivers license, but not needed to rent. We include helmets with your Spyder motorcycle rental.
Visit us for spyder rental california, motorcycle rental california, motorcycle rental sacramento, can am roadster rental yosemite, motherlode motorsports.
- 536 N Main St, Angels Camp, CA 95222, USA
- (877) 499-4386
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org