Share this adventure
The California Bungee Jumping Experts since 1989
Bungee America leads the industry in three areas:
- First, the only company in California who is State licensed to bungee jump from a bridge. “The Bridge to Nowhere” bungee jumping site where the public can experience the thrills and exhilaration of bungee jumping first hand.
- Second, equipment manufacturing and training. Bungee America manufactures the finest bungee cords, harnesses and associated rigging in the world. One stop shopping from consultation to complete bungee tower engineering, sales and training.
- Third, Hollywood’s most experienced bungee jumping stunt coordinator and rigging team. Twenty five years of bungee jumping experience provide a wealth of knowledge to safely rig and perform any bungee stunt. “If you can dream it, we can do it!” This year celebrates a quarter of a century of Adrenaline. Bungee America has safely completed hundred of thousands of jumps. Sites trained in the United States, Korea, China, Finland, Russia, Costa Rica and South Africa. We have not experienced a single injury of any kind. Our technical knowledge is the best in the world and our safety record reflects that.
Visit us for bungee jumping California, Bridge to Nowhere, bungee off a bridge, Southern California bungee jumping, safe bungee jumping California, and more!
Founded in 1989 and located in Los Angeles , Bungee America, is the oldest operating bungee jumping company in the United States. We are the only Southern California bungee jumping company in existence. Go bungee jumping California style! For you New Zealanders out there, “bungy jumping” California style!
Welcome to the most exhilarating, adrenaline pumping activity in the world! Bungee America is the exclusive operator of the only state licensed jumping bridge in California. Bungee America schedules trips every Saturday and Sunday. Overnight camping trips and weekday trips are available upon special arrangement. Imagine standing on the edge of a bridge with steep canyon walls rising above you. Your sweaty palms grip the rail, your throat is dry, and your heart beats so hard you feel it through your chest. You feel a rush as adrenaline surges through your body. Looking down at the raging water one hundred feet below, you hear the encouragement of your friends standing next to you as the countdown begins.
The road to the bridge was washed out many years ago, leaving behind a hiking trail approximately five miles long. This trail winds its way along a sparkling mountain river through the scenic Angeles National Forest.
The hike is of moderate difficulty and takes approximately 2 hours in each direction. Join us for this all-day adventure that encompasses more than just bungee jumping, it is an incredible day to truly enjoy the outdoors.
• Bungee cords consist of hundreds of continuous length rubber strands encased in a nylon sheath.
• Our bungee cords are approximately ten times stronger than the forces they experience.
• All equipment for bungee jumping is rated at over 4000 pounds.
• Each jumper wears two independent harnesses. A seat harness supports the waist, thighs and buttocks while a chest harness supports the chest, back and shoulders. Ankle harness jumps are also available.
• Bungee America has no maximum weight limit. We are equipped to safely handle any size bungee jumper. Additional fees may apply.
All trips include set-up, equipment rental and professional instruction.
Time & Place:
Known as the Bridge to Nowhere, Bungee America is the exclusive operator of the only state-licensed bungee jumping bridge in California. Our bridge is located approximately forty miles north of downtown Los Angeles in the beautiful Angeles National Forest. Bungee America schedules trips every Saturday and Sunday. Overnight camping trips and weekday trips are available upon special arrangement.
Every jump now includes a Bungee America T-shirt.
All of our jump packages now include a quality Bungee America t-shirt featuring The Bridge to Nowhere. You’ll receive your t-shirt ($15 value) following your jump at the bridge.
Extreme Package – $249
Buy four jumps and your fifth jump is free. Choose five from the following list: front dive, back dive, front flips, back flips and elevator drop. …and of course the ankle dive.
Supreme Package – $199
Three jumps. First two jumps: Front Swan Dive AND Backward Plunge with a body harness. Third jump: Either body harness or ankle harness.
Twin Package – $149
Two jumps. Enjoy the Front Swan Dive AND Backward Plunge both with a body harness.
Single Jump – $99
One jump. Either Front Swan Dive or Backward Plunge with a body harness.
6 paid jumpers = one FREE 7th jump
Reservations & Payments:
Advance reservations, by credit card, are required. To reserve a specific date, the entire purchase amount will be charged to your card, including a non-refundable reservation fee of $20.00 per person. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Go to www.BungeeAmerica.com and click BOOK NOW!
Cancellations & Refunds:
All advance payments (less deposits) are refundable until fourteen days prior to trip date, and groups may reschedule up to 72 hours prior to their scheduled jump date. Outside of these time frames there are no refunds and no reschedules. Deposits are non-refundable. No rain checks will be given for no-shows.
Gift certificates are available through the Bungee America.
Visit us for Bungee Jumping California, Bridge to nowhere, Bungee off a bridge, Southern California bungee jumping, Safe Bungee jumping California.